Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Halloween Costumes


Old Woman and Man-Baby Costume

This is a costume I came up with for hubby in 2007.  It was the funniest thing to watch the old woman feed her baby, give her baby a drink, and wipe the baby's mouth.  Everything hubby did for himself appeared as though the old woman was doing it for her baby.
________________



Headless Woman Costume

This was my 2007 costume.  I could have used a little more blood on my face and head and perhaps a more white-ash skin coloring too, but this was thrown together in a rush so not much time for fine-tuning.  I would also suggest a cape to go over the shoulders which would help to hide the extremely long arms ....... as I did with hubby's Man-Baby costume shown above.

__________




No comments:

Post a Comment